These will probably be one of the easiest sausage rolls you will ever make, but they sure do taste amazing and you will be making them every Christmas.
Prep Time: 15 Mins
Cook Time: 20 – 25 Mins
Portions 14- 18 Sausage Rolls
- 1 Sheet of Puff Pastry
- 1 Packet of Seasoned Sausage Meat
- Egg Wash
- First you will need to pre heat your oven to 200c and prepare a baking tray
- Now take your pastry and lay it out in front of you so you have a square of pastry
- Take your sausage meat and place in the middle of your pastry in a long sausage the fold your pastry over top so it is encased in the pastry and seal with your eat wash, then take a fork and seal the long edge further with a fork
- You can now cut your giant sausage roll in to min ones then egg wash and bake for 20 – 25mins and enjoy its that easy!