This is a British classic but I have put a twist on it to make it extra delicious and tasty.
Prep Time: 40 Mins
Cook Time:30 – 40 Mins
Portions: 4 – 5 People
- Chocolate chip brioche bread loaf
- 2 eggs
- 25g Sugar
- 50ml Double Cream
- 350ml Milk
- First take your loaf and if it is not sliced already slice it up and then butter each side of the bread and put into your oven proof dish in lines filling the whole dish
- Now take your cream and milk and heat in a sauce pan until warm and in a separate bowl mix together your eggs and sugar until they become light in colour then pour your milk and cream mixture into your eggs and mix together again
- Now take your cream mix and pour over your bread and let this stand for about 30mins. This will make it taste super delicious!
- You can now preheat your oven to 180c
- Now sprinkle your bread and butter pudding with sugar and put in the oven for 30 – 40 Mins then enjoy warm!