This is such an easy recipe but it looks spectacular so you should definitely give it a go. And it has Nutella so what’s not to like.
Pre Time: 15 Mins
Cook Time: 20 Mins
Portions: 4 – 5 People
- 2 Rolls of Puff Pastry
- 1 Jar of Nutella or Chocolate spread of your choice
- So first you will need to preheat your oven to 200c and line a baking tray with grease proof paper
- Now take one roll of pastry and lay it out flat and spread Nutella on the whole square
- Now take your second roll of pastry and lay on top to sandwich the Nutella between the pastry, then cup a tree shape into your pastry
- Now take your tree shape and cut equal strips on each side then twist each strip to create a chocolate twist
- You can now bake for approximately 20 mins, cover with icing sugar then enjoy warm!