These are great fun to create and make a fun family Christmas activity everyone will love. They are so easy to make and taste super delicious so give them a go.
Prep Time: 20 Mins
Cook Time: 12 – 15 Mins
Portions: 12 Cupcakes
- 125g Caster Sugar
- 125g Unsalted Butter
- 3 Eggs
- 100g Self Raising
- 25g Cocoa Powder
- 1 Tsp Baking Powder
- 125g Butter
- 250g Icing Sugar
- 3 – 4 TBSP Nutella
- Mini Pretzels
- Red M & M
- Edible eyes (I found some great ones in Tesco)
- First you will need to preheat your oven to 180c/ Gas Mark 4 and get your cupcake tray ready
- Now you can start your cake batter. First beat together your butter and sugar until it becomes light and fluffy then slowly add your eggs a bit at a time.
- In a separate bowl mix your flour, cocoa powder and baking powder together then fold the flour into the sugar mix
- You can now fill your cup cake cases as equal as possible
- You can now bake them for 12 – 15 mins until a knife comes out clean
- When your cakes are baking you can now make your icing so take your butter and icing sugar and beat together until it is light and fluffy then add your Nutella and continue to mix until all combined
- By now your cake should be ready, so let them cool completely then ice with your Nutella icing and add you eyes and M &M for a nose then your pretzels as antlers
- Then enjoy !!!