Is it even Christmas without a mince pie, I think not! This is hands down the easiest recipe going.
- One roll of Puff Pastry
- A Jar of Mincemeat
- First preheat your oven to 200c and get your cake/tart tray out ready
- Now take a cutter a little bit bigger then your tin and cut out your pastry and put into your tray
- Now take a small amount of your mince meat, just under a teaspoon put in your uncooked pastry, top with a pastry star and egg wash
- Now cook for 15 mins until golden brown then enjoy!
- See I told you it was easy.