If you are looking for a healthy alternative to a chocolate muffin, however good they might be, you might want to try my banana and blueberry healthy muffins, tasty and super easy to make.
Prep Time: 5 – 10 Mins (depending how fast you can go)
Cook Time: 30 Mins
Portions: 6 Large Muffins
- 2 Ripe Bananas
- 50g of 0% Fat Greek Yoghurt
- 1 Egg
- 50ml Melted Coconut Oil
- 3 TBSP Brown Sugar
- 100g Self Raising Flour
- 25g Oats (any you have will work fine)
- Bluberries as many as you like
- 50g Chopped Dark Chocolate
- This will probably be one of the easiest recipes you will ever make. So fist preheat your oven to 180c/ Gas Mark 4 and get your muffin tin ready. I didn’t line my tin but you can do what ever you like
- So take a large bowl and mix every ingredient together, yes it is that easy!
- Now evenly spread the mixture and top with a few oat and cook for about 30 mins until golden brown and a knife comes out clean. Then let them cool complete in the tin before you eat them otherwise they will still be wet in the centre