To celebrate St Patrick’s day I have made the most delicious soda bread. This bread is so easy you don’t need to leave it to prove or even need yeast, yes it is that easy. Happy St Patrick’s day everyone!
Prep Time: 5 Mins
Cook Time: 30 Mins
Portions 4 – 6 People
- 350g Plain Flour
- 1 TSP Salt
- 1TSP Bicarbonate Of Soda
- 1 Pot of Butter milk (284ml)
Equipment you will need:
- Large Bowl
- Baking Tray
- First you need to pre heat your oven to 180C and get your baking tray out ready
- Now take your large bowl add your flour, salt and Bicarbonate of Soda and mix together well
- Now take your Buttermilk and add to your flour then mix together until it forms a ruff dough
- Now take your dough and place it on your tray and make two cuts in your dough to form a cross in your dough, make sure you don’t cut all the way through your dough
- Now put in the oven and cook for 30 mins until golden brown and that’s it, enjoy!