If you are looking for some healthy lunch inspiration then you might want to give this soup a go.
It’s super tasty and super easy to make, what’s not to like! Soup is such a great lunch option as it is so easy to make. You can also make it in large batches and freeze it so you always have lunch.
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Simmering/ Cooking Time: 20 Minutes
Portions:4 – 6 Portions
- 1 Red Onion Diced
- 2 Coves of Garlic Grated
- 1 Red Pepper Diced
- 1 Can of Sweetcorn
- 500ml Vegetable Stock
- Half a Lime
- Salt, Pepper, smoked paprika
Equipment you will need
- 1 Sauce Pan
- Chopping board and Knife
- Blender any will do but I would recommend a stick blender
- First you need to preheat your pan. So put this on a medium heat whiles you prepare your vegetables
- Ok you are now ready to get your soup on the go so start by softening your onions until they turn translucent (this will take about 5 mins) then add your garlic and pepper and let them cook out for another 5 minutes until softened
- You can now add your sweetcorn, stock and seasoning and let this simmer for 20 mins to let all the flavours enhance
- Ok, now take your soup off the heat and let it cool slightly then blend it to a smooth consistency then enjoy, it is that easy!