Looking for a healthier but still delicious sweet treat then this might be the one for you! Not only is it a great alternative to a chocolate bar but is great fun to make.
Prep Time:15 – 20 mins
Set Time:1 – 2 Hours
- 2/3 Cups Peanut Butter
- 1/3 Cups Maple Syrup
- 2 TBSP Coconut Oil
- 2 Cups Rice krispies
Equipment you will need
- Sauce Pan
- Large Bowl and spatula
- Square baking tin
- This is one of the easiest recipes you will ever make. First of all take your sauce pan and add your peanut butter, maple syrup and coconut oil and melt on a medium heat
- Now in your large bowl add your Rice Krispies then pour over your melted peanut butter mix and stir until all combined
- Now tip into your baking tin and leave to set in the fridge for a few hours then cut an enjoy!
- Sprinkle with pistachios to give an extra crunch and great flavour
- why not melt some dark chocolate and drizzle over at the end too!